Sunday, June 9, 2019

Long Time Gone

Miss you girl!  You've been on my mind so much through this whole heart situation. Ceece sent me a message today to say we'd been on her mind as well. She never forgets and I love that so much.

I finally managed to get my camera on our visit to Handy Man's Mom's.    Doesn't she look amazing for 80 plus years.

Whew, it seems like that was a long time ago, not just this morning.  
Drummer Boy requested a family dinner tonight to  get together and pray together.  I happily obliged, but didn't have the right stuff for a current eating plan he and Gwen are on.  So, we left Mom's for church, then to Kroger. I dropped off Handy Man to shred cheese and cut vegies while I ran to Kohl's. I had a 30% off coupon and Handy Man was in need of a few more shirts since he is no longer mostly living in a work uniform. Then back home where I tried my hand at a curry and it was pretty good. Michael prayed a beautiful prayer for all our hearts, but one heart in particular.  Yes, and amen.

I liked this picture best of the kids. 

 But I liked this one of their Daddy's eyes open, so including both.

Missy Bugg was the photographer, but didn't get any piks of Bean or herself. They were here and featured in the last post. 


The intention of the little ones was to get in the creek, but every time they headed out the skies opened with another deluge.  By the time the rain stopped, the creek was too high.



It was a good time. Gwen brought some delicious, browned butter rice krispie treats.  Oh my, so yummy. 
We will have a full morning doing whatever it is they need us to do at the hospital for test prep.  Handy Man admits getting more and more fidgety.   Two more days. 

1 comment: