Saturday, June 15, 2019

Frustration Abounds

Good morning.
If it is a good morning, which I doubt.
Thank you Eeyore, you can just sum it up for me.

Just a quick update as I have to get back to be certain he gets pain meds on time. He's been intense discomfort since 2:30 am.  I can't for the life of me understand why he has to ask for pain meds instead of them just being given on schedule. But I have been assured he has to say he wants them before they can give them. I guess I was asleep when they came in asked him if he needed them. Sooooo, he had had zero meds through the night. This is the worse round we've had, and another bout of a blood pressure drop and Afib to top it off.
He has made it his goal to be pleasant to everyone and he has performed that admirably.  By the wild  cat look in his eye and his choice of vocabulary this morning, it must be flat out hellish.  Ugh, I HATE this for him!

He won't miss anymore doses. I will see to that.

Again, thank you for prayers and visits and bags of interesting treats.  We would falter without such love.

1 comment: