Wednesday, July 24, 2019

My New Ride

Somehow I've been busy as bee all day everyday this week.  I am plumb tuckered.
Yesterday Handy Man went to the River with the Captain with the intent of skippering the boat with his sidekick Gilligan, I mean Bean, whilst the Captain whacked weeds and cut the grass.  Apparently, someone had something somewhere in the way and wouldn't move it, so the Skipper part didn't happen.  I sent the camera to document the day.




So there you have it.  A day on the river.

This morning I  went to my friend's grandmother's funeral mass. I was a reader.  I always love to read scripture.  I took a few things into school and met the teacher who will be taking over 5th grade,-nice gal.  Then I hurried home because Handy Man could hardly wait to get his truck.
This was his last time to be cast as the rider in our 90 days of Driving Mr. Handy Man.


Drummer Boy detailed the truck and kept it here, out of harm's way, at his business till we needed it. 


 Happy Day for the Handy Man

Next, we ran to town to check on Rae's garden, water a bit and gather some vegies. 
 

I just love their little yard all blooming with goodness. 



Next stop was Aunt Tish's where Uncle Joe brought home the corn.  Back home to fry some for Drummer Boy and family. Then Handy Man and I headed to school to plant some recent clearance finds from Lowe's.  And I am just about past going.  Whew.  
Thank the Lord for these beautiful days. I so love cool mornings.  




3 comments:

  1. I'm cackling at the River Trip documentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paints a pretty clear picture huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm catching up on your posts.....haven't visited them in a while. I love, love, love reading about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete