Saturday, May 18, 2019

Just Putzing

I haven't managed to get my camera anywhere it seems.
Last night Rae and family came out and Gideon's friend June Bugg.
It was our spring musical at school so I took Handy Man and Gideon and June Bugg to see Aladdin.
It brought back the memory of the Christmas that Disney movie came out on video.  Right after Christmas, we had a run of snow and ice and we watched that movie about a hundred times.  It brought Robin Williams to mind.  Such talent!
Image result for free to copy disney aladdin
Sometimes you would just like a genie.
Today we headed to HH to see Bugg and Bean swim and swim and swim- eleven events between them.  We managed for about two hours, before the heat and that sticky vest was trying Handy Man's patience.
 I ran into a sweet girl from my kid's grade school years.  When Rae had an unusual medical experience at 19, she suggested a doc she worked for that turned things around for Rae.  She loved him so much,  and while she was glad and thankful to be healed, she was sad to say good-bye to that kindhearted, wise soul.
Well, sweet girl had worked in cardiac for many years and thought me might want to talk to a friend of hers across the river.  She will try to hook us up and in the meantime, I will have to see how our insurance works.
Otherwise, we wait, ponder, worry, wonder, and hope.


1 comment: