Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Giants

Giants come in all shapes and sizes don't they.
Handy Man was off to visit forest giants today with Gwen and the Gramerlings. I told him to be sure and take my camera to keep him balanced while he wandered. You know, battery box on one side, camera on the other.

But first a call from Angelcakes, who once again managed to go where mere mortals fear to tread and got us an appointment for Thursday afternoon. 

It is just so very strange that for a solid week we were told the same grim news over and over, and then it's like, oh, no one will see you or check your heart, or your kidney function for four and half weeks. I don't like being unnerved, I don't one bit, however, it is what it is -unnerving.

My class and fourth grade had a big field trip today, on a tour bus, two hours away.  I do not like shirking my duties, but no way can I be two hours from home.  I saw them off this morning trusting their care to my long time teacher friend Ms. Glitzy and our Principal. The music teacher couldn't be there today, so I switched hats and did music, well, sort of, with all sizes of wee folk. We had big time. It helps that I have baby chickens to bribe, umm, encourage good behavior- just saying.

Another friend posts scripture each day on FB.

Psalms 90:17
May our sovereign God extend his favor to us! Make our endeavors successful! Yes, make them successful! 

 I do not remember ever reading this scripture, but it sure sounded like one I needed to hear and say, oh about every minute, for who knows how long.

For all who are endeavoring for Handy Man to know good health again,

May our sovereign God extend his favor to us! Make our endeavors successful! Yes, make them successful! 

Amen!

So today was Handy Man's biggest outing. He's now passed out on the chair beside me. First he showed me all the cool pictures.

He said he took this picture because these fish were bigger than anything he caught the other day.






Happy Giants- love it.

2 comments: