Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Here Little Fishy

Shan and Cliff came to visit this morning before they move south.
My nephew Tony had asked a couple of times if there was anything he could do. Since he and Handy Man both like to fish, I suggested perhaps they go fishing.
I packed a snack bag for him this morning and stuck the camera in it.  I said, "Dude, I'm digging through the archives for something to post here where your peeps are checking you out. I need some new material."  "How about you take some creative pictures?"
Well, here they are folks.


A picture of his bobber, with the comment that this was how it looked most of the time, you know, as opposed to sinking with the weight of a fish on the line.

He reported that it was a good time.

Someone called this morning to pre-register him for Friday and told him to be sure and bring his $440 entrance fee.
Then someone called tonight to do the same thing.
It is kind of scary for everyone to have every bit of information about your life.
We had barely made it home from the hospital before I got a message from the bank saying someone was trying to access our account.  
We took a trip to Sam's this evening to check some different kinds of low sodium herb blends. 
We live an exciting life now!

1 comment: