Sunday, April 26, 2020

One of Those Days

I try to do a few school videos on Sunday while Handy Man masks up and goes to visit his Mama. Videoing myself is still weird to me, and more so when he is here and can hear me talking to myself.  Today's did not go well, as the video would not load. I had to redo it and in the end over two and a half hours with one fifteen minute video done.  Boo Hiss.
I did get to hear beautiful worship music and a good message this morning. I'm glad someone's video was working.
It is raining, my head is hurting and I am very worried for my brother.
He had to return to the hospital and has received three pints of blood this weekend. He's in a room with no bathroom and no windows and no sister to hoof and fetch for him.  I think he's now had three bodies worth of blood poured in and out of him.  He will have another scope today, number six in three months. I am assuming the scope and work done last week did not work.  I am troubled at the lack of options.
Thankfully, it is our indispensable nurse Leesh's weekend work days, so she was able to see him, bring a snack and some love.  So. Grateful.
I made work packets for my school kiddos and you might know, one of the week's of math is missing for a student.  She lives close to the hospital, so I'm going to head there to deliver the papers, and then go sit in the hospital parking lot to pray.
I don't think my prayers work better there, it is just as close as I can get.  If you would join me in thought and prayer, he needs it, along with whoever is in that hospital and all those many hands trying to help.
I'll remember one of my favorite Psalms this Sunday- When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
I'll say a prayer to see the path to that rock.
Peace and love and appreciation to you.
 Update- after 4 scopes by four different docs a large ulcer was found and hopefully dealt with.  Thank you for your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. I've been praying alot for him and all the staff hoping they can find a solution or fix to the bleeding. You are all in my thoughts and love. God bless

    ReplyDelete