Thursday, April 9, 2020

In the Kitchen

Where I seem to live.
I made some roasted veggies last night.  I've always put the beet greens in the compost if I wasn't soon to be cooking a pot of greens.
I don't know why, just feeling crazy I guess, I decided to just wash them and toss them with the rest and roast.  As you might guess, they got all crispy, while the rest got all roasty and they were delicious.  Even Handy Man commented on how well he liked them. So, another success.

Today I received some sweet art and notes from my second graders.  I had a lot of fun stuff planned for spring.  I sure miss them.


I do enjoy a slow morning, after posting the day's e-learning video and answering mail.

And my violet vinegar is beautiful.


We just sift the joy in each day. Some days reality doesn't quite come crashing in as heavy as other days.  I am now wearing a mask when I take Jimi to his appointments.  My heart bleeds as I watch those folks maneuver in and out of the dialysis clinic.  I so want them to be safe. Of course,  I want it for us all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment