Saturday, April 27, 2019

The Man and His Dog

So, Handy Man heads out for a stroll and SamWise puts on a big  pitiful shiver, so they both turned around and came back in. In their happy place.
This scene just blows my mind. Not one bit different than any other time, except that in quite an odd turn of events for Handy Man, he's taken to packing around that purse, ha.  Well, that's what it looks like.  He looks like the picture of health. Makes one doubt their sanity.

Drummer Boy came this morning to continue some much needed yard work.  I had to run an errand and stopped to grab a few flowers.  The littles helped me plant.  This is right where I pull up my car, so we can see a bright spot each time we pull in.


The Sunday before  last, Buttons came over to celebrate her birthday.  She again wanted Sushi.
 She always wants a bouquet of flowers and I have such fun picking them with her.

She fed the bunnies, we made and ate a lot of jello jigglers and then did Easter crafts.  This seems like a long time ago.


I ran out to Drummer Boy's and Gwen's, where everyone pitched in for a yummy Easter dinner last Sunday.  The very first Easter in forever with no coconut cream tarts.  Ceece was on her way out, so only time for a hug, and one pic, with her eyes closed- sorry.

 Squinting in the sun. It was such a pretty day and felt so good to have the sun on my face.
 I don't know what in the wide world was said here, but it must have been funny.
Anytime I left the hospital, I would last about twenty minutes before I just felt too panicked to stay away.  I left Bean my camera and I am just seeing these pictures today.

 You'll note the gang is all here, minus the Cpt. He has the most amazing way of being somewhere military every time there is some sort of crisis. He's been out of town for five weeks, but got back today. 

This kid and her crowns and unicorns. Cracks me up.



Easter. May I hold the hope it brings in my heart every day!

2 comments:

  1. He certainly looks well. I love the way you give people nicknames. Gob bless you all.

    ReplyDelete