Sunday, March 29, 2020

Busting Out

I've been checking on my Virginia Bluebells every couple of days.  I am pretty crazy about all flowers. I love me some dandelions, but this plant really ranks up there with me.


I see those tightly closed buds.  Another day of warm sunshine and what will we see?
 A bit more open, come on, almost there.
Beauty



I was digging through all my stuff to see if I had any seeds I'd stuck anywhere. I found these cool gardening tools from Gwen that I forgot I had.  Love it.



But, alas, no dirt.  Well, the dirt place has a drive through, so Handy Man went and got me some more, along with some grass seed. 


 We'll see what comes of these old seeds.  I just love watching things grow.   This bed got the lettuce, kale and chard.


 This got the rest. Pink flowering barley grass?  Okay.  Look at the difference in the color of the dirt.  Wow. Well, all of this will be topped with bunny poops.  That will help I hope.

I decided I better take pictures of which daffodils are where so I can share them with anyone that will take them. I do not have a green thumb, except in the case of daffodils.  I gave piles of them away in the fall and it looks like I never dug a one.  


I added a couple of new little jewels, compliments of Gardner E. to my wildflowers.
Thank you Lord for these pretty days and help all those sick folks please. 


No comments:

Post a Comment