Thursday, March 19, 2020

Ever a First

So today is my first official day of having nothing going on.  I got all the medicine mess attended to yesterday, only four trips to three different pharmacies, but we're good now for 90 days.  I dropped off and picked up Uncle Jimi for Physical Therapy, which I know he needs, but I wish he wasn't doing. After six weeks of visiting in a hospital setting, it was sure good to see him in his ovie alls, and walking with just his walking stick.  I was scheduled for a Dialysis pick-up, but Jake is working from home today, so I don't need to go.
I've never been a productive person when there is no other person involved.  I assume I will work as long as I can.  I don't like pod casts, I prefer to read. I don't like TV at all.  I hate to clean, especially by myself.  Kaye would always come over back in the day and boss me around while I cleaned my own house to her specifications. It was great.  I have three hundred and forty seven things I could do and don't want to do any of them.
I will bake some bread to make some home door knob deliveries.  I have cards and stamps, so will send some notes, I will make some good chicken soup.  What you going to do today?

Do you know who these spring beauties are?







I listened to, "His eye is on the sparrow" this morning. Thank you Johna, that is great tune to have rolling around in my crazy brain.

2 comments:

  1. First official day off?! Relaxation is in order. Love seeing your pictures. All the kiddo's sure are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlfriend, I will work for your food any day.

    ReplyDelete