Sunday, February 22, 2015

Thaw, Freeze, Rinse, Wash Repeat

Nothing like a steamy sauna in the bleak midwinter.



I was given a incorrect time by someone who remain unnamed.  So, for an hour, the kidlets played basketball. Do you know how to play basketball?  Well, you throw a basketball, chase it, and whoever gets the ball gets wrestled to the floor, again and again.
 It was fun to watch my three swim. Bean and Antebellie performed well. Missy Bugg, well that sweet Bugg had a great time and got lots of good exercise.
 Giddy-Up kept getting redder and redder, till I took off his shirt. Sadly, that wasn't an option for me.

I love this picture of him and Baby Boy.

Rae-rae said he went to bed at 6:30.
 I ran home from school on Friday, to grab supper from the crock pot and run to visit Mom while Aunt Tish got out for a bit. I heard some weird noise from the back porch. I went back there and water was poring over my washing machine and all over everything.   Fuss and Bother.  It burned up at least one part that we ordered today and then we'll see .
Then Handy Man got up to noise at 4:30 Saturday Morning. Another busted pipe.
 I love this man for so very many reasons, but this is certainly one.  This ol' house could've floated away before I would have slunk down in this hole- eeewwwww!  That was  bit easier fix, once he found the leak- which, bless his heart, wasn't in this hole after all.
Auntie G-Lou is, of course, fairly miserable, but is having a far better recovery than her siblings that have gone before her, for which I am most grateful.
Another delay tomorrow.  

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! You really are lucky to have a Handy Man! Richard/Grampy is many things but a handy man is not one of them! As for me -- there are creepy crawly things in there and you couldn't pay me to crawl in that hole!

    ReplyDelete