Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Into the Woods

Before visiting Mom, me and some of my people went on a little woods hike at a nearby park. As I've shared before, I've been handing the camera over to Bean and Bugg for sometime.  It is always fun to see their view, things we noticed together, things I missed.  Here are some of my Saturday favorites.






Such life stored in a tiny seed.

This kid's need to photograph his shoes- crack up.



This biggo tree fell and was high interest to everyone.






Who can resist the promise in this tiny treasure- all kinds of cute.


And what kind of foot is this?








Ummm, what is Gothmog, from Lord of the Rings, doing in these woods?











My love for racoons has faded as my love for my chickie girls has increased. Still, I'm fascinated by their wee hands.



Umm, does this look like to you, what it looks like to me?






Like acorns, snail shells fascinate me.
Gardener E, if you click on a picture, you can see them all bigger.

Up next, Bean's photo shoot of Mr. Smiley.


No comments:

Post a Comment