Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day to All

Ahh, the big day for Mom's.  Our big day comes a day early.  Mom has a lot of people so we go in groups. She was glad to see everyone, but wears out quickly these days.  I bring donuts for breakfast.

 Terri- her caregiver when we are working.

I loved this picture, she's reaching for her least little Pixie.


Handy Man went to see his Mom with a homemade lemon pie, always her favorite.  She has a couple more days in rehab, then gets to go home and hopefully will be able to manage.
I miss my sisters today. Miss my extended family as it once was.  Holidays are just weird to me anymore.
Currently my small bathroom is full of male offspring.  Remodeling is such a huge pain in the caboose.  It makes me doubt why I ever thought this was a good idea.  Maybe I'll feel better when it is done.  I do like listening to them fuss and laugh, and well, just being here.
Happy Mother's Day to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment