Monday, May 24, 2010

The Computer Blues

My home computer has given it up!

As I explained in an earlier post, I expect my stuff to last forever and h-a-t-e having to get something new. Right now, with the end of school and such, I have no time for picking out a computer.

Do you remember, way back in September, when Handy Man found a big green caterpillar on Kaye's apple tree. It spun this amazing cocoon of gold threads? Right after that I found another caterpillar at school. Both have been in jars in my room and both hatched last Friday and I would love to show you their picture, but it will have to wait until I get all this computer stuff figured out-fuss and bother!

Speaking of Kaye, she should be heading home from her vacation in Gulf Shores as I write this. 1st Lt. and Drummer Boy got her wood floors refinished. With the exception of them taking off too much water and bottoming out her BP at dialysis on Friday, it seems they have had a very wonderful trip- so happy for her!

Stay tuned for moth pictures coming your way soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment