Sunday, September 15, 2019

The Big 60

What a great week of birthdaying.
Rae and I went out Thursday evening for pedicures and a long visit over tasty treats.
Friday night was mighty weird as Handy Man headed out for the evening to the bowels of the hospital for his last test, we hope, in a long time.  He got to be  stuck up all over once again, but at least these sticks weren't painful.  Then he tried to sleep.  Well, he didn't pass that test, so one of those fun machines are about to be a part of his future. Actually, it seems he is sleeping better as we titrate off so many of the post surgery meds.  I wasn't quite sure what to do with myself since he was fit as a fiddle and didn't need me there.  I don't think either one of us slept much.
Saturday Mary Ann introduced me to some new and very cool places.  One with all these kinds of beautiful flowers to make a bouquet. Such a fun morning.
Then Surprise!  A birthday luncheon with friend girls at Mae's. So lovely.
Then today, all day with the all the kith and kin, and Surpise 2,  the Captain made it back from military 

and Surprise 3, our favorite picker came to serenade us.



Lots of good food that I didn't have to fix made for a day that was practically perfect in every way.
Wow, too much fun.


Handy Man knows my love is a sing along.  Rae knows it too and sang in front of everyone with her brother, Surprise 4 on this happy day. 



This here is my tribe that rotates through on Sunday Playdates.  Love them each and everyone.






 Umm, excuse me, but that looks very tasty.









I will have so many sweet memories of this birthday time.

No comments:

Post a Comment