Sunday, July 17, 2022

Again

 Rinse, wash, repeat.



So, I guess you could say, perfect timing in one respect, the most important respect, none of my gramerlings, or my dog were under it. So, thank the Lord for that. 

In the First World Problems, just being human respect, I had just begun to clear the mess of the last three months. Phil's Mom is showing all the signs of reaching the end, and that is where we should be. This time it hasn't just landed, and could be ignored. No, it has blocked the road not only for us, but for the eight people behind us, who have no way out. Also, I absolutely feel I have more than called in all my favors on the last tree and then the kitchen.  Did I mention it is raining  and I've hardly had any internet connection or cell phone service.  Poor me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment