Monday, September 17, 2018

Zooing

I hadn't gotten to the zoo to be up close to some butterflies, so I asked for a zoo outing for my birthday.  It was such a great day.  My grown boys put in another garden bed- woo hoo, while the rest of us headed to the zoo.
I think I might have taken a picture before Bean asked for the camera.  I was glad to have one less thing to keep up with. When I sit down to look at them, it is like getting a fun, unknown package in the mail.  So let's start today with my people, then another day I'll share some non-peopled pictures.

My Mister Smiley was too sick to come. We sure missed his rambunctious littlest self.
Ivonne fell asleep on the way over, but he didn't stay asleep long.


So much to look at.

 Sometimes you have to get on your tippiest wee toes to see the butterfly chrysallis.
 It was too cute, if Pap, Noella or I wondered to far Ivonne would yell, "hod a hand." 




 Bean certainly captures some interesting looks.




 I remember when visiting the zoo with a pack of littles, I packed most everything, so no icee drinks or train rides, etc.  I love that part of being a Gramerly, of sometimes saying, "Yes."   They were all so excited, but even in there excitement where uber polite to the attendant who seemed rather amazed at their manners.



 I love me some butterflies, but my heart is the gorillas. Well, gorillas and this batch of monkeys.






Too many distractions, so I didn't get a picture of the photographer and for some strange reason, there aren't 12 pictures of Bean's feet this time around.  I'll have to be more mindful next time.
I so enjoyed spending the afternoon with them.

1 comment:

  1. what great photos. im so glad you all had a good day. happiest of birthdays. <3

    ReplyDelete