Friday, June 28, 2024

Blog Like Me

 Tired, me and this ol' blog. 

We've actually had several Playdates, but not a single picture have I taken. 

Today, a friend came who still has littles and it was so very fun to again see the wide eyed wonder of creek, sunshine and imaginary play. 

It was the whole joyous ball of wax from the oldest sharing her new romance, to the baby crawling in the grass. Miss Emmeline and Gracelyn took the littles on a wild goose chase around and around the yard. 

Hands were washed after creek  play and like all the other 19 years of Playdate, stories and fruit snacks.

After supper our teens went for another creek stroll and didn't return and had to be chased down by all the big kids and adults, ahem. So many important things to talk about. Bilbo would way,  "You never know where your feet may take you when you walk in the creek." 

Our feet took Pap and I to Mackinac Island last week. It was a fun trip. We met some nice people and enjoyed the beauty of the lakes and the Island. 

I continue to spend lots of time in my yard. It has been very warm and watering and weeding keep me busy. 

Today I'm off to meet a new hospice client. 

No comments:

Post a Comment