Thursday, June 16, 2011

Just a Creek'in

Playdate dawned overcast, damp and cool. Actually, I was glad. It has been so very hot this June.
I wondered as I filled the pool, water table, wash tub etc., if the kids would be comfortable being wet today. No need to worry. After a brief shower, the weather turned into a "blue skies smiling at me, " kind of day. Lots to see and do in the creek and the kiddos spent a good bit of Playdate there.

And they are off!

Big Al showing a fat minnow to Antebellie and Ol' Henry.
And what have we here?
Our Sweet An-ee with Antebellie in tow.
Interesting find.

This looks like one of pictures taken in front of a fake background scene. I am not sure who Ms. Shel MaBelle was hiding from.
I love Miss Linee's smile.
Still barnyard pictures and marshmallow wars to come.

3 comments:

  1. Your own creek! I envy you that. Jonah especially loves critters and nature. We have a creek and a park by the zoo and every trip to the zoo includes the creek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like they are having so much fun! They must just love their play dates at your house -- between the creek and the critters -- bet there is never a dull moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The creek was the best gift we could ever have provided our grands. They just don't seem to tire of it. No, not too many dull moments on playdate.

    ReplyDelete