Friday, March 26, 2021

Home Again

 Aunt Tish and I headed out Tuesday for my Mom's ol' stomping ground in Kentucky. My cousin, who was my country friend growing up and into adulthood, lost her precious boy the day after Jimi.  Oh my.  

We were also able to visit other cousins on this trip, so that was nice. 

Early Wednesday found us up at 'em, with not much to do, so we went to the four cemeteries  where so many of our people are, to hmm, what were we there to do?  Swap memories, question things we've forgotten or never knew.  

You hear so much about genetics impacting how you will age and you think of the technology we have now, still none of my mom's brother's children  outlived their daddy and many of his grandchildren didn't live as long as their parents.  Now, three of my siblings didn't come to close to  Mom and Daddy's years. 

Ugh.

So, here I am, wondering what in the wide world to do with myself.

So, go back and revisit Monday a bit.

So folks, you know that kid you've seen in every other picture I've shown around the last sixteen years. Well, he's a man.


Rae, Tim an Tiff families

 Susie's people


More gramerlings
Friends 
Kaye's niece and family and her grand daughter 



Phil's siblings
Jimi's school friends
Bro. Tim's crew
Glenda's people

Friends 

School Friends
Stephen and Adam                                        Poor Stephen manned the drink table throughout.

Thanks to Ceece and Missy Bugg for manning the camera. I didn't have time to speak to everyone, much less take pictures.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment