Saturday, July 3, 2010

On the Blog Again



Handy Man Poppins and Missy Bugg feeding and loving on Pap's Girl.

Well, today was the day. I couldn't stand it any longer. 1st Lt., Ceece and a friend suggested I replace my old PC with an Apple. I decided to take their word for it and bought the one on which I'm now writing today.
As suspected, I had no luck in accessing the Internet, but Ceece was able to save me and here we are. I have some back tracking to do with a few piks of playdates and our vacation, but I wanted to practice my skill at getting piks off my camera and onto this new toy.
Michael and Rae-rae needed eggs and 1st Lt. and Ceece came out to see my I-Mac. I was telling them how much the chickie girls enjoy an evening snack of Japanese Beetles. That seemed to kick-off a "Feed the Chickie Girl Fest." Let's see if I can show you.

I just keep the Gramerlings on Fridays. Bean informed me last week that the next Friday would be his beloved Lambie's birthday. So, we celebrated. See Lambie blowing out his candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment