Sunday, April 24, 2022

Kitchen Chronicles 6

 Is this feeling the same to you that it is to me, like this is going to go on forever. It sure was a mess to contend with for my guys. 

Handy Man, Adam, Michael and Jacob got  busy and accomplished a great deal on Saturday.

A few last minute hammering lessons and.........

We have a wall and a roof that no longer sags! Praise the Lord!


Adam returned today and put in the new beams and started the floor. 



I try and get a decent meal on the table for anyone who wants to eat.  I believe I've grown a great deal of brain cells making this happen. 




Phil and I spent the  late afternoon messing in a yard that was in desperate need of some attention. Handy Man mowing, me unearthing plants, weed eating and planting a few tubers and seeds.  

I believe that next up is finishing the plumbing, doing the electric and then it is dry wall. 

I must say it feels refreshing when more is being carried in than carried out. Again, as all the rottenness was revealed, I am so grateful everyone is safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment