Thursday, April 14, 2022

Kitchen Chronicles 4

 Day 6 of Destruction

Well, destruction continues, but things are being repaired as well.  

The electrician, plumber and pest control man have all surveyed the damage. The plumber has been here all day long. Adam and Uncle Tim are doing the roof. Handy Man and I are still tending the burn pile, between me trying to feed them.

I went out to get some snaps-




A rubber roof. When I asked Tim to pick it up for the picture, he was not amused. 


I said I had to take pictures for Adam's business and Adam started laughing and said, "Umm, I'm not sure these are the kind of pictures you want in your portfolio."  Tim then quipped, "Yeah,  we don't need anyone to know we were dumb enough to take this on."  Which set them both to laughing.  Since my kids started flying the coop, my joy has ever been having them around and hearing them laugh.  It only comes just behind baby belly laughs. 


So six days in and we're already way over budget.  It is only money, right?

Continued prayers for safety. 

Happy Easter to everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment