Sunday, May 8, 2022

Kitchen Chronicles 8 and Mother's Day

 So, I still have ants, does that count for something. The guy came again yesterday. 

Bah, humbug. 

Trying to pick out cabinet handles. Is it really necessary to have seven thousand choices?

Adam said to get paint. 5 different paints, 27 gallons. What? Is it going to be poured over the whole house?

Electrician is supposed to come tomorrow and the kitchen sink window is in.  That about covers it. 

We went early to make some breakfast at Phil's Mom's this morning. Ya'll I made cinnamon rolls out of can, well I used a can to make this apple thing.  I didn't croak. I didn't eat any of it either. 

Ol' Betsy is struggling, bless her heart. The girls are hovering round, seeing to her every need. She's very quiet, not hungry, struggling to swallow and her legs just aren't working.  She did indicate she wanted to go out in the sunshine and see the birds this morning. 


She enjoyed it for a bit.  

Yesterday,Raechel and I made chicken shwarmas and took them to our artist friend, who taught us to make trivets with flowers and such. It was a much more relaxing experience than the pottery wheel. I really enjoyed the morning and lunch. 

Happy Mother's Day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment