Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Trashy Post

Ain't she a beauty-

So now everyone scratches their head and says, "Well, she has been under a lot of stress lately."   
It is beautiful because it was out at the road and now it is here, where it goes, delivered by the Handy Man.
On his walk he returned the emptied can. 
Monday evening I felt like he'd lost some color.  Tuesday I still felt that way. I asked Rae and Ol' Mother Hubbard and they agreed.  I called AngelCakes and she ordered labs and a different, but equally sweet visiting nurse came today to take his labs.  I was happy to hear that all his vital signs are great.  In fact his heart rate is the lowest it has been throughout this entire ordeal.  That is an encouraging sign that his heart is not having to work so hard.

I raced back to school this morning to finish some work for my license.
When I got back I heated up some leftovers before Ol' Mother Hubbard arrived with her three youngest.  I loved the help weeding my flower beds, but mostly I just loved spending the afternoon with them.



 Love this beauty from a sweet friend.
Gardner ML stopped by and brought my favorite soup from a local restaurant. 
Then my cousins were in town and made a trip out here to see us.  I am so annoyed with myself that I forgot to get  a picture.
Handy Man had a visit from a friend at work. He likes to hear all about what is going on at Beach.

Aunt Tish came with boxes of yummy vegies and had supper with us.
Then it was time to finish the last part of my CPR training.  This time I did the online class, then you can finish at our local fire station, where a cutie young firemen did an awesome job. He asked if I had questions several times between percussions and AED and a couple of times I had a question. He was very knowledgeable and even after taking the class many times, I learned a few things.

Since the fire station is just around the bend from my house, I braved up and took Handy Man with me. His first outing since coming home. He has to be a backseat rider for a few weeks  according to the doc. He didn't have too much trouble folding himself up to get in my car.   He was happy to be able to personally thank them for coming out to rescue his flooded garage.
Whew, it was a very busy day and I am tired.  Hope we all have a good sleep.

1 comment: