Thursday, September 5, 2013

About That Bear

You know how sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear eats you?  Well I feel a little gnawed and spit out.
Watching a family say goodbye to their boy would have been enough to do anyone in-heartwrenching that.
Saying "So long," to the Captain at the funeral as he heads to aerial assault training. Ughhhh
The hospice nurse giving the news that we've entered the "few more weeks" stage where Aunt Lois is concerned.
And on the simply annoying side, something wonky with the bee girls, the third time I've had my car in the shop for weeks with no answer and a two day nearly pointless conference, taking me away from my kids.
And....- oh enough
Most amazing, Handy Man and I did not run to the comfort of carbs this week and both lost weight. Huh, maybe that's why I'm still feeling a bit on edge.
Some joy, precious sisters and a nephew all celebrating birthdays today.  Sweet wishes from me to thee.


1 comment:

  1. It does sound like you have had a bear of a week. What a beautiful picture to end it with. Keep up the fight against those carbs!

    ReplyDelete