Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Heart Is Here

Bean and Bugg were visiting and Bean decided he wanted to make a book.

Ahhh, sweet music to this Gramerly's teaching heart.

As I've mentioned before, he is very young for kindergarten, left-handed and a boy, so I was worried about the whole writing thing.
He wanted to do the cover and then he wanted me to do the title page.
So here it is in all its glory- How Do Minnows Live


He sounded all the words out himself on the pages he wrote.


The "help with Gramerly" is about the sweetest thing I have ever seen. You have to be a grandma to get that I guess. Do you see my curly hair?








Now my turn and he illustrated.






This was his page. Our gigantic pooch, Arwen, was spayed and has to wear one of those horrible collars that she hates. Do you see her there beside him in the creek with her collar-crack-up!





Proud co-author of a non-fiction book on minnows.


Look for its release on Amazon.com-tee hee


Well, I took Bean's picture, so I had to take Bugg's as well. She's doing stickers with her Pappy in her beautiful Mommy crocheted dress. She made a glitter book, and Bean wrote the title. Trust me, we are all a-glitter at the Gramerly's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment