Sunday, April 4, 2010

Good Morning, Easter

Thank you Jesus for Easter. I love Easter!!! I love knowing what it means to me.

My head knowledge of Easter takes a beating now and again, when blown to and fro by every wind of doctrine.

But my heart knowledge knows where to run.

When it's dark, and the scary possiblities of life are all raising a ruckus in my mind, I remember.
Just a mention of the Name and back they go, scurrying to wherever scary thoughts hide.

And in the day, when it seeems too big or too much, I begin it the same, only this time written, yet still living- Word- and find the peace and strength fit for what comes.

So, I tell my head knowledge that it's not so smart and I be still, so hard for me, so necessary, and I trust my heart.

My heart is shaped like Easter.

This morning it remembers that love is the greatest gift of all.

Sending you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment