Saturday, September 4, 2010

Uncle Berry

In this past year of posting, I've written a couple of times about my Aunt Lois and Uncle Berry. Really, they've been much more like grandparents to me than aunt and uncle. They lived on lake through my own children's growing up years and we spent many long weekends with them.
Yesterday afternoon, Uncle Berry suffered a stroke. They spent a very restless night at the hospital. Though he knows his wife and son, he's not at all sure of his whereabouts, or what he's doing there. Thankfully, Aunt Lois reports that the nurses are taking care of her as well and allowing her to stay in the bed beside him. Uncle Berry is 96 and Aunt Lois is 90. Randy will take good care of them I know, but prayers for their peace, comfort and healing are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment