Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wow, It's 2010

I took some of my littles to see The Princess and the Frog on New Year's Eve. It wasn't quite as overwhelming and crowded as our Christmas movie experience. It was a cute flick. The firefly character was my favorite. When we returned home, we used up the very last of the sparklers from Rae Rae's wedding to ring in the New Year.


The kids enjoyed them just as much as Fourth of July I think.
Now it was time to introduce Bean and Bugg to Jiffy Pop. Bean had no idea what we were doing with that flat silver pan, but he was a good sport and faithfully shook, shook, shook it over the heat.
Well, whatever. Uh, oh, something is happening!
It's growing!
Well, look at that. This stuff works immensely better than it did when I was a kid. Fun times.





No comments:

Post a Comment