Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Return of Playdates 2012

Our weird warm weather continues here in the Ohio Valley. On my Spring Break, I always have the gramerlings over to make Easter candy. I picked this day, as thunderstorms were predicted. Looks pretty stormy to me. I knew, owing to the warm sun and blue sky, that no one would want to sit around the table painting candy molds, so out we went. Baby Giddy-up enjoyed a visit with his pretty little cousin Miss Bugg.

I love this discovery that sticking out a tiniest toe finds a whole new texture.
Hmm, what is that I feel?

Ahhh, this is the way Bean now rides in the Dolphin Swing. All stories now include Daddy and Afghanistan.
We were proud and happy to include a new Playdate member this year. Aunt Lois joined us today and plans to be a part of our Playdates. She walked in with just her cane. After a bad fall last week and a still purple/black noggin, I was mighty relieved to see her moving around so well. I so love that Playdates will now be four generations. I love that it is important to her to know these children who are so very important to me.
Time for a little lawn mower repair for heading to the creek.

Stay tuned for some hysterical pictures of Gideon's discovery that the mold he was painting held something tasty. So funny.

2 comments: