Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy 29th Birthday

Today is Drummer Boy and Rae-rae's birthday. I remember the ice storm of the day they were born. Everything was iced over, limbs falling under the weight of the ice, electric out all around. I thought I was going to have to have them without the benefit of the Handy Man, or anyone else known to me, but my doctor had to deliver a patient of a doc who had an accident in the ice on the way to the hospital, so they put off my induction and Handy Man made it.
Happy Birthday to the two of you. May you have so many more and good health to enjoy them!
I babysat Giddy-up for his Mama and Papa to have a date night for the birthday girl. I thought he handled it very well. That boy can eat! I enjoyed him.
Tomorrow I'll fix a birthday dinner for Drummer Boy and his family.
Never a dull moment.
I visited Trader Joe's for the first time today. I'm sorry it isn't closer, as I believe I would be a big fan.
In other exciting news, a new discovery. I love, love, love Big Red, but I seldom allow myself one because of the sugar, and nothing good. Though I drink Diet Coke, I've never cared for Diet Big Red. Well, happy day, we now have Big Red Zero and it's enough like the real thing to make me smile, the only good thing about it. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Trader Joe's is awesome! And like you, I wish there was one closer!

    ReplyDelete