Thursday, September 26, 2019

And the Big "40"

There just has been no end to the celebrating around these parts.
On Friday night I celebrated September Friend Birthday at  my house.  There were leftovers. Yes, I know you are shocked, so Rae came to help out on Saturday and the boys played with the water heater box and Giddy-up needed pictures.



 Then Handy Man and I celebrated our 40 anniversary on Sunday with  a movie and dinner.
Next up was our so grown-up Buttercup, who wanted to fish.
Gwen dropped her off to me at school. We hurried home and I finished up some homemade chicken tenders, potato salad, baked bean  and brown butter rice krispie treats and she and Pap were off to his brother's place, where they caught lot of fish.




 And fed some fish.

Last night was time to celebrate my second teen grandchild.  Wow.
A very busy week at school doing a pioneer study and celebrating Johnny Appleseed today with tasting apples, and Handy Man's Ma's chopped apple cake, dehydrating apples and sipping cider for 73 kiddos. 
I am tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment