Sunday, July 19, 2015

Behind

No surprise there.  Klub Kymbi is always a hoot with one painting nails,

and one spraying hair.

 Even the tiniest one got in on the action,

 and every kidlet trying their hand at some interesting make-up work.  Big time.




 Mercy, that is some blue blue now.
 Oh, also glitter tatts.

We're down to one last all day, or long day as Giddy-up calls it.  I go back to work Wednesday and I have to say I am so very sad to say good-bye to Playdates.  Of course, we continue every other week, but no way they can accomplish in an evening what we do on a long day.  Actually, I must return to my room tomorrow and try to get it in some sort of order before registration. Ugh.

2 comments:

  1. What fun and they look so cute with the colored hair! I should try that with Amara and her friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As good as that girl loves color, she would enjoy it I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete