Saturday, May 24, 2014

So, the Actual Day

Wow, so crazy busy around these parts.
On Mother's Day, the Handy Man took me to Hemlock Cliff's again.  I said I wasn't going to take the camera this year, but I couldn't help it.
The day was so beautiful.
I can't wait to bring the kids here to splash in this pool.  It will have to wait until I've recovered from the musical and camp.
 
 To me, it's a like a treasure hunt, with another little gift around every corner



 Handy Man  said this wall of pitted stone reminded him of the mountain of skulls in the LOTR movie. True.


I think I would like to live in this little box canyon.

So, I've lived over last weekend, praise the Lord!  Today will be filled with Giddy-up and all his cutest antics.  I received the sweetest letter from a former fourth grader of mine, who is graduating this year.  She wanted to share her academic success and her belief that I am a part of it. Blessed my socks off it did. Aunt Tish came and babysat me last night as I caught up on some desperately needed cleaning and sorting.  And a certain Handy Man I know will share his birthday with this Memorial weekend, so more to do.
I hope it  is a good one for you.

1 comment:

  1. As my daughter would say, "I want to go to there!" What a beautiful place and I'm so glad you took your camera so you could share. That one picture of the skulls is kind of scary and that is what it looks like. But that last picture is especially wonderful. Happy BD to Handy Man!

    ReplyDelete